The Facebook Business Growers Lab is for businesses that are serious about leveraging their social media marketing and want to use it attract more customers.
It’s intended for those who want to personify their brand and keep people wanting to come back for more, but aren’t sure how to do it.
You don’t need to be a marketing pro to participate in this course, but you do need to be ready to think outside of the box and challenge how you’ve used Facebook in the past.
In this class we’ll cover:
- Why Facebook is the #1 social media network for businesses
- The big Facebook Zero announcement and how it will affect your business
- What content strategies to use so Facebook will show your content to people
- What types of content you should focus on posting
- The Facebook features you may not know how to use, including tabs, Business Manager, Audience Insights, Insights, Publishing Tools, Events and more.
- Facebook ad basics
- Workshop our way through creating a few Facebook content ideas you’ll be able to start implementing as soon as you’re back at the office.
This workshop is packed full of information and an opportunity to network with other businesses in the area. You can expect a fast-paced, high-energy learning experience that will leave you motivated and inspired!GET TICKETS
TIME & OTHER INFO:
This class is being offered at two different times:
- March 13th from 6:00-8:00 PM
- March 21st from 6:00-8:00 PM
(CLASS COMPLETED) April 19th – Pros and Cons of the Top Social Media Sites For Your Business
Join us as we talk about the top SOCIAL MEDIA networks and compare pros and cons of each one, so you have a better idea of which one might work for you. We’ll touch on recent updates regarding the platforms as well as best practices for getting the most out of them.
Come Join Our Circus
Sign up to receive updates on upcoming classes and events.